The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fancam!!

Go down

Quotes My Fancam!!

Post by ishtarfan39 Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:01 am

GUYSS!!!!! check out this awesome fancam i made!!!!! i used the best video editing softaware by the way Razz Razz  geek  geek

Plot: In the 19th year of the Showa Era, a Holy Grail War known as the Imperial Capital Holy Grail Strange Story is taking place. It focuses on a powerful Heroic Spirit named Oda Nobunaga, the notorious Japanese warlord from the Warring States period. Seven Masters and their Servants all vying for the Holy Grail, which can grant any wish, and at the center of it all is the Demon Archer. She takes on the appearance of a teenage girl clad in a military uniform with a billowing red cape. Her Noble Phantasms are Demon King of the Sixth Heaven and Three Thousand Worlds.

Third Holy Grail War (Showa 18; 1943 A.D.)
Oda Nobunaga was summoned, in the nude, by the Imperial Japanese Army's 2nd Magecraft Division's Operation No-Riku, immolating several monks conducting the ritual. Most of the men who witnessed were incredulous to learn that the infamous Sengoku era warlord was a woman, and especially her initial Master. The Master grabbed her by the neck to confirm if she was his Servant and demand her to obey his command to bring glory to the Empire. Nobunaga decapitates him and threatens every man there for looking down on her. Every single man there then prostrates before her as if begging for forgiveness. She steps off the stage the summoning was conducted on, walking through the freshly spilt blood of the man she just killed and asked a young girl who was sprawled on her back to give her the coat that was by her but the latter was too frightened to move. Archer moved to the girl to get the coat herself, passing by and ignoring Magatsu, and then asked the girl for her name which the latter gives as Kaname Asama. Archer then asked her to be her Master which she does. Archer notes how weak the country has become in her absence and decides to participate in the Grail War.
lol!  lol!

There is a relationship between Oda Nobunaga and Okita Souji since they competed in a certain Holy Grail War. Okita has good compatibility against this opponent as the effectiveness of the latter's ability that is specialized in Anti-Mystery is bad against her, and she furthermore thwarts the Archer's forte in marksmanship with her Reduced Earth... or so it should be, but in Fate/Grand Order, the compatibility has been reversed!? No wayyy!!

"She and I...I think... We have a very close relationship, but what can I say...I had a terrible experience with her in the Imperial Capital... Well, I have a huge advantage in terms of compatibility, though!"
- Okita Souji

"Well, even though we have a rotten relationship, I've been with you for a long time, Manslayer. Well, you're the only one who can speak to me without fear. ...actually, there are quite a few here. Well, that aside, I wish us all the best in the future."
"Good grief, we might have an undesirable yet inseparable relationship, but we sure have kept each other company for a long time. By the way, I got my long-sought 5☆ version; do you have anything to say about that? How heart-breaking; different from the puny manslayer circle princess, to think Ver.3 Nobu would be added; truly heart-breaking indeed."

- Oda Nobunaga

p.s. i think youre gonna wanna read this....  No  No
gaycatcher.com
also read this craaazy story!!!
Dreamcatcher: The Gift
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 281

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
My Fancam!! Left_bar_bleue1/2My Fancam!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

xX_FoxFreak4Jesus_Xx enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum