The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV

2 posters

Go down

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV

Post by morvban398 Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:19 pm

WHAT IS UP SLOP KINGDOM!!!!

it's me. your SLOP MONARCH. cheers cheers cheers

today marks our debut of the morvSLOPPOST. please understand that our recipes are A-OKAY to replicate, a little bit of effort and you too can convert to slopshovelling in ur mouth. PLEASE eat my slopPLEASE HYPE ME COMMA (, <-- for refencew) BOY

todays first entry was an accidental slop-invention! they dont call me slopgenesis for nothing, even in the darkest hours i prevail w/ improv slop...... please welcome my utterly fucked and atrocious Slop #1:

"Ultra-Salted Pasta with Wensleydale Chips and Chunks"

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Pastas10

absolkutely royally entirely fucked up some pasta here,. salted it WAY more than i should have cuz i kept forgetting. realised i had literally nothing to go with it. so here its my pride and joy. u may be wondering why the "chips and chunks" are here. well the cheese i was using was crumbly wensleydale. wensleydale already not a great pasta cheese. but the fact it was crumbly meant it broke into chunks and melted before i cld salvage it

everytime i went to lidl i just bought melons instead of actual food ingredients, so this is on me. i shld probably learn my lesson because this does not taste great

but i am slop master. consumer of s;lop. such is my fate 😔

#REAL #SLOPRECOGNISESLOP #SOS #SAVEDOURSLOP #IMSLOPPING #KNIGHTSOFTHESLOPTABLE

p.s Eli. I really do appreciate everything you do for me, and I think we shld really reconcile. I realised when I had a particularly foul day. That our differences are nothing compared to the slop that binds us. Please understand that you always have a place at my table, specifically my round table. Please sign the contract before entering, please do not read the contract. Please die for me, in a foreign land. As one of my Knights of the Slop Table.

I do have a few rules:
  • No Mutiny

• No Coup

• No Presentable Food

And most of all.... Have fun! :]

Matthew 6:25: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not slop more than food, and the body more than clothes?
morvban398
morvban398

CandyPoints : 287

Character sheet
Name: morven
Race: 7mph
Class: dunban
Alignment: wrap text
HP:
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Left_bar_bleue103/103SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty Re: SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV

Post by ishtarfan39 Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:23 pm

morvban398 wrote:

today marks our debut of the morvSLOPPOST. please understand that our recipes are A-OKAY to replicate, a little bit of effort and you too can convert to slopshovelling in ur mouth. PLEASE eat my slopPLEASE HYPE ME COMMA (, <-- for refencew) BOY

todays first entry was an accidental slop-invention! they dont call me slopgenesis for nothing, even in the darkest hours i prevail w/ improv slop...... please welcome my utterly fucked and atrocious Slop #1:

absolkutely royally entirely fucked up some pasta here,. salted it WAY more than i should have cuz i kept forgetting. realised i had literally nothing to go with it. so here its my pride and joy. u may be wondering why the "chips and chunks" are here. well the cheese i was using was crumbly wensleydale. wensleydale already not a great pasta cheese. but the fact it was crumbly meant it broke into chunks and melted before i cld salvage it

everytime i went to lidl i just bought melons instead of actual food ingredients, so this is on me. i shld probably learn my lesson because this does not taste great

p.s Eli. I really do appreciate everything you do for me, and I think we shld really reconcile. I realised when I had a particularly foul day. That our differences are nothing compared to the slop that binds us. Please understand that you always have a place at my table, specifically my round table. Please sign the contract before entering, please do not read the contract. Please die for me, in a foreign land. As one of my Knights of the Slop Table.

I do have a few rules:
  • No Mutiny

• No Coup

• No Presentable Food

Matthew 6:25: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not slop more than food, and the body more than clothes?

thank you so much for sharingg!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek jocolor

p.sp
And we can go high malhaebwa yeah neukkyeobwa mm mm
Take him to the sky You know I hype you boy nuneul gama malhaebwa yeah eukkyeobwa mm mm Take him to the sky You know I hype you boy jame deullyeogo jame deullyeo haedo ne saenggage tto saebyeok se shi uh-oh allyeojul geoya they can’t have you no more bwabwa yeogi nae ireum sseoittago (Yeah) nuga naege mweoradeun
namdeulgwaneun dalla neon Maybe you could be the one nal mideobwa han beon I’m not looking for just fun Maybe I could be the one
- New Jeans, Hypeing a Boy/Girl/They
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 281

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Left_bar_bleue1/2SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

froggiefresh and morvban398 liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by morvban398 Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:34 pm

ishtarfan39 wrote:
morvban398 wrote:

I do have a few rules:
  • No Mutiny

• No Coup

• No Presentable Food

thank you so much for sharingg!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek jocolor

p.sp
And we can go high malhaebwa yeah neukkyeobwa mm mm
Take him to the sky You know I hype you boy nuneul gama malhaebwa yeah eukkyeobwa mm mm Take him to the sky You know I hype you boy jame deullyeogo jame deullyeo haedo ne saenggage tto saebyeok se shi uh-oh allyeojul geoya they can’t have you no more bwabwa yeogi nae ireum sseoittago (Yeah) nuga naege mweoradeun
namdeulgwaneun dalla neon Maybe you could be the one nal mideobwa han beon I’m not looking for just fun Maybe I could be the one
- New Jeans, Hypeing a Boy/Girl/They

ur welcome. Smile msg me anytime u need slop, i think everyone shld enjoy premium slop.
morvban398
morvban398

Character sheet
HP:
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Left_bar_bleue103/103SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

Back to top Go down

Post by morvban398 Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:38 pm

dearDiray.

yesterday i had a scary experience. i made some slop, it was gorgeous slop. it was divine even... the kinda slop that made u go affraid flower flower flower

but it betrayed me....

im

sorry...

i cant  SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV 1f43b to talk abt it...
morvban398
morvban398

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by morvban398 Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:42 pm

morvban398 wrote:dearDiray.

yesterday i had a scary experience. i made some slop, it was gorgeous slop. it was divine even... the kinda slop that made u go affraid flower flower flower

but it betrayed me....

im

sorry...

i cant  SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV 1f43b to talk abt it...

got over it. jus had a bit of tummyache
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Happy_10
morvban398
morvban398

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ishtarfan39 Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:48 am

yay! Razz Razz Razz Razz Twisted Evil
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Left_bar_bleue1/2SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

morvban398 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by morvban398 Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:16 pm

ishtarfan39 wrote:yay! Razz Razz Razz Razz Twisted Evil

appreciate it.
morvban398
morvban398

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ishtarfan39 Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:16 pm

The member 'morvban398' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chairsma Chack' :
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV 1-19
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Empty YOUR BELOVED SLOP MONARCH RISES ONCE MORE

Post by morvban398 Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:35 am

YARR, HOW IT BE ME SUBJECTS, a pleasure tae meet ye! pirat

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Captain_Morgan_with_Captain

i be ye former slop monarch monarch. but recently i be spending my time conquering the seven (7). yer soul MAY be a tormented one, let it be known lad i understan'. i be drinking me days away - on me cruise ship. (that i commandeered for  SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Office-worker-drinking-beer-in-office-fun-office-worker-going-crazy-of-alcohol-drunk-addicted-business-manager-getting-up-sitting-in-chair-2PN44NT

the pirat

CREW!!!!

Key Facts
Health
Community, Crime, Justice
Indicator Period East Slopland
% adults with long term limiting physical or mental health condition 2018-2019 19.50 25.30
% adults who provide unpaid care 2018-2019 19.70 17.30
% adults with good or very good general health (self-assessed) 2018-2019 77.30 72.40
% Current Smokers 2018-2019 10.30 17.60

MEET THEM ------>
no.1 PEON #2: DR. HEDGEMAN pHd

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Fortni10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bonesly g: boneslyG
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Bonesl10

ABOUT ME (BONESLY)G : The wind’s song
Trotted along
Seaside
Cold and long
Clouds spoke
Of the rocks’ cloaks
Which covers sand
From foam’s soak

Long the sting
Of br

eeze
Chilled in salt
To freeze

Buried inside
Shells hide
From various
Wave and tide
But the clouds longed
For sounds of gongs
And chimes
For the shells were wronged

Regret flows
Within the waves
Infected with guilt
And shoved into caves

For the moon saw
Her skin red and raw
Cloaks stained crimson
Sand stuck in one’s craw
She saw forth
Her love’s dying torch
As he lifted his arm
And bashed into her porch

Beg and scratch
Plead and tear
Her cries could never forgive
His affair

All her rage
Built up and engaged
Scurrying to the brim
Overflowing its cage
He could see
All her envy
Boiling in her eyes
Till she was no longer thee

Now he sits in sand
The sun arise
But his stomach prolongs
His aching lies

Wind whispers coldly
Through him, he feels it boldly
She is not there
Yet he feels her wholly
The clouds speak grim
He feels their eyes on him
Sun can do nothing but cover
Her nightly light dim

She whispers through the wind
She sings through the tide
The moon will always remember
How that night had cried

~ bonesly

THE SORCERER and his PET affraid  affraid  affraid

SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Sorcer10

"I go by many titles, but you can call me THE SORCERER the Doom and Terror of Bonesly G. I hate the idea of a corpse faggot like you following me around as a pupil but I might just need you this once. You see, I WANT-- I NEED to destroy the reign of the new gods! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil I want to RIP OFF their spines and watch them slump down weak and feeble. I want to watch them bleed as they're being squashed by the very same arrogance that helped them ride to power... But my strength isn't quite the same as it once was. Make no mistake that I could crush you like a worm you are. But, to get the job done, I need my body back. There should be a way to do jut this in the ancient city that's below these ruins. I want you to aid me there."
- THE SORCERER after joining me crew.

OUR KINGDOM MAY HAVE FALLEN, BUT THE FROM THE ASHES OF SLOPKINGDOM RISES .

THE S. S. (SLOP SLOP) SAVORY
SLOP NATION SLOP POSTS WITH MORV Flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5

#lgbtq+ #pirates #pirateslovingpirates #boningbonesly #oomf
morvban398
morvban398

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum