The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ????????????

2 posters

Go down

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Empty FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ????????????

Post by morvban398 Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:15 pm

:ribbon:  ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ????????:cherry_blossom:????????  :ribbon:  
Embarassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY ./ FIORA
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Fiorthday

together we Gather. not in the pursuit of Truth, but the celebration of Wisdom. our. the heart march 7th of this Community

Ha Ha! I won';t beat around the bush anymore.... its Fiora's 2010th birthfday, Ha Ha Ha Ha¬¬!!!!! another time, another day, another wisedned warrior. u've been there for us thru sick and thin. i thought we cld take a walk through memory lane with u....

noi. 1. slopMonarchy sloppiest knight.

SLOPDRED
now this ones a classic, uve been serviung Our ROYAL FAMILY queen for so long . unfortunately the empire has since fallen,.  overun by tuft spiders . valtre installed, go figure :/

but we wanted to thank u anyways, for all ur hard work. thanks for keeping our doorstep free of Order. here are some of ur coolest moments:

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Slopdr11

DIGIT 2

THE ELI-NGERING EFFECTS OF . DUEL WITH ELI hey u did me a real solid there. me n eli are great FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Imagebuds now, we went to the librar y. check it out. got Old

nounber 4
the yearr u were born.
AD 14

Article
Talk
Read
Edit
View history

Tools
From /Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
AD 14 (XIV) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Pompeius and Appuleius (or, less frequently, year 767.

By place
Roman Empire
Augustus' third (and final) 20-year census of the Roman Empire reports a total of 4,973,000 citizens.[1]

August 19 – Augustus, the first Roman emperor, dies and is declared to be a god.
September 18 – Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Roman emperor.
Legions on the Rhine mutiny after the death of Augustus;[2] Germanicus restores discipline amongst the legions.
Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany, beginning a campaign that will end in 16.[3]
Germanicus leads a brutal raid again
st the Marsi, a German tribe on the upper Ruhr river, who are massacred.[4]
The town and port of Nauportus are plundered by a mutinous Roman legion that was sent there to build roads and bridges.[5]
Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
China
First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
Famine hits China; some citizens turn to cannibalism.
By topic
Art
The Hellenistic period ends, according to some scholars (usual date 31 BC).
Births
Lucius Caecilius Iucundus, Roman banker (d. AD 62)
Marcus Junius Silanus, Roman consul (d. AD 54)
Deaths
August 19 – Augustus, Roman emperor (b. 63 BC)[6]
August 20 – Agrippa Postumus, grandson of Augustus and former heir to the Empire (b. 12 BC)
Gnaeus Pompeius (Rufus), Roman consul
Julia the Elder, daughter of Augustus[7] (b. 39 BC)

Lucius Aemilius Paullus, Roman consul
Parthenius of Nicaea, Greek grammarian
Paullus Fabius Maximus, Roman consul
Sempronius Gracchus, Roman nobleman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS4BEING HERE !!!! I HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, 3 HUNDRED MILLION FESTIVE CHEERS FOR FIORA!!!! 🌸🫀🤼‍�👩❤💋👩💗💗💗

lesbian  lesbian  lesbian
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? FIOBDAYCAKE
morvban398
morvban398

CandyPoints : 287

Character sheet
Name: morven
Race: 7mph
Class: dunban
Alignment: wrap text
HP:
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Left_bar_bleue103/103FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Empty Re: FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ????????????

Post by ishtarfan39 Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 pm

morvban398 wrote: :ribbon:  ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ????????:cherry_blossom:????????  :ribbon:  
Embarassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY ./ FIORA
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Fiorthday

together we Gather. not in the pursuit of Truth, but the celebration of Wisdom. our. the heart march 7th of this Community

Ha Ha! I won';t beat around the bush anymore.... its Fiora's 2010th birthfday, Ha Ha Ha Ha¬¬!!!!! another time, another day, another wisedned warrior. u've been there for us thru sick and thin. i thought we cld take a walk through memory lane with u....

noi. 1. slopMonarchy sloppiest knight.

SLOPDRED
now this ones a classic, uve been serviung Our ROYAL FAMILY queen for so long . unfortunately the empire has since fallen,.  overun by tuft spiders . valtre installed, go figure :/

but we wanted to thank u anyways, for all ur hard work. thanks for keeping our doorstep free of Order. here are some of ur coolest moments:

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Slopdr11

DIGIT 2

THE ELI-NGERING EFFECTS OF . DUEL WITH ELI hey u did me a real solid there. me n eli are great FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Imagebuds now, we went to the librar y. check it out. got Old

nounber 4
the yearr u were born.
AD 14

Article
Talk
Read
Edit
View history

Tools
From /Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
AD 14 (XIV) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Pompeius and Appuleius (or, less frequently, year 767.

By place
Roman Empire
Augustus' third (and final) 20-year census of the Roman Empire reports a total of 4,973,000 citizens.[1]

August 19 – Augustus, the first Roman emperor, dies and is declared to be a god.
September 18 – Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Roman emperor.
Legions on the Rhine mutiny after the death of Augustus;[2] Germanicus restores discipline amongst the legions.
Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany, beginning a campaign that will end in 16.[3]
Germanicus leads a brutal raid again
st the Marsi, a German tribe on the upper Ruhr river, who are massacred.[4]
The town and port of Nauportus are plundered by a mutinous Roman legion that was sent there to build roads and bridges.[5]
Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
China
First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
Famine hits China; some citizens turn to cannibalism.
By topic
Art
The Hellenistic period ends, according to some scholars (usual date 31 BC).
Births
Lucius Caecilius Iucundus, Roman banker (d. AD 62)
Marcus Junius Silanus, Roman consul (d. AD 54)
Deaths
August 19 – Augustus, Roman emperor (b. 63 BC)[6]
August 20 – Agrippa Postumus, grandson of Augustus and former heir to the Empire (b. 12 BC)
Gnaeus Pompeius (Rufus), Roman consul
Julia the Elder, daughter of Augustus[7] (b. 39 BC)

Lucius Aemilius Paullus, Roman consul
Parthenius of Nicaea, Greek grammarian
Paullus Fabius Maximus, Roman consul
Sempronius Gracchus, Roman nobleman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS4BEING HERE !!!! I HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, 3 HUNDRED MILLION FESTIVE CHEERS FOR FIORA!!!! 🌸🫀🤼‍�👩❤💋👩💗💗💗

lesbian  lesbian  lesbian
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? FIOBDAYCAKE

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Hi! I am thanking you for this messages! It means a lot to me and I know that we can do it as a team! Slopknighjts!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

THANK YOU FOR NOT BREATHING AROUND THE BUST! IM GLAD WE GOT INTO IT EARLY AND HIT IT FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 1f4ab hard! FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 1f4ab FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 1f48b  FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 1f339   Sleep affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Latest?cb=20230530020438FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? March-7th-Ascension-Materials-Honkai-Star-Rail-1024x576FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? FxdiEh_WAAQe5mx?format=jpg&name=largeFESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? FuqldIraMAUms-p

I don't remember the year 14CE. It was my birth year, and I was but a child. For future reference, I gained public consciousness and my characteristic energy beam firing abilities in 28CE, at the age of fourteen. I was by no means a normal 14 year old. I had my own likes and dislikes (anyone remember the death of Jesus? I was stricken with grief for weeks, as he had once complimented my pet rabbit Business Mogul in a happenstance encounter), and my own rebellious streak, sure to say, but as the half human daughter of a powerful faerie senator who was killed in a conspiracy plot and political assassination when I was 9 years of age, my childhood was anything but fatherful. I had to move houses almost two times by my 16th birthday, and the tumultuousness did not stop there. Every time someone asks me how it feels to have had a father be killed in a conspiracy plot and political assassination, I tell them that to me, my father was not a senatorial victim of a conspiracy plot and political assassination. To me, he was simply my father, the powerful senator who happened to also be involved in a conspiracy plot and political assassination. I'm sure we have all had those times where we wished we could feel what it would be like to have a father who was both a senator involved in a conspiracy plot and political assassination, and alive.

Thank you regardless for your kind words regarding my situation. My father would have approved of your presence in my life for sure, were that he still alive of course. After my father's death, I became something of a reclusive personality. People know of me, to be sure, but in the event of a discovery that would bring our house down my mother decided it would be best for me to abandon my non-human self altogether. I lived for a while in Central Asia, Earth, moving from village to village in constant fear that someone would recognize me and alert the very group that had conspired in a plot to assassinate my father politically. I have had many close calls with people whom I thought recognized me, but thanks to my mother and her aides' tireless work in altering my physical appearance, I have managed to hide much of that side of me and keep my existence a secret. I thank you for your kind words, and know that my mother would have wanted you to be one of my retainers for certain. Unfortunately for both of us, she is asleep right now, and I dare not wake her.

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 25b234dad2db8309bae70fb1eddc8261

i loooooooove women~!!!~~!FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? 360_F_27240141_7ae50jtwe7zyP7WZTQPAuIw2ZzMEElFB cheers Embarassed Razz Razz Razz Razz thank you som uch for moutting a nlot of women in that picture and putting my favorite flag of all time !!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Lesbianflag4FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Lesbian-flag-but-its-more-aggressive-v0-goqssk2y1nb91

P. S. How
did you know i loved fate frand order oda nobunaga march 7th larachel from fire emblem the sacred stones mordred from fate apocrypha sand old man baking a cake stock photo alamy??????

FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Elderly-man-celebrating-birthday-KD01T3
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 281

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Left_bar_bleue1/2FESTIVE FIORA DAYS!!! FESTIVE FI, FI DAY!!!! ???????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

morvban398 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum