The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re:sara's introduction to the class

Go down

re:sara's introduction to the class Empty re:sara's introduction to the class

Post by minji Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:33 am

AMERICA OPPRESSED ME

I SLAVED AWAY FOR HOURS WRITING MY INTRODUCTION POST AND THEY JINJJA FUCKING TROLLED ME CHATTTT!!!!!!! SO FREAKIGN FRICKED UP DUDE SEIROUSLY!!! WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THIS CRUEL UNFORGIVING WORLD!!!!!!!! FRICK!!!!! JOE BIDEN OWES ME MY 6000 WORD MINJI SCHIZOPOST ON ESERVER.FORUMOTION.COM SERIOUSLY!!! IT'S ALL GONE IDK WHAT HAPPEDN!! FUCK!!!

re:sara's introduction to the class 17onpolitics-biden-meme-superJumbo

well. whatever. Hi. i'm deadwives. or girlburial, nythelias, clitrip, whatever you'd like to call me.

i've been here before. i walked your streets, ate your food and drank your wine.

but it's been a long time, i doubt you even remember much of me.

well, there is one thing you probably keep in mind.

you remember that i like minji, right? WRONG.

I
    LOVE
              HER

re:sara's introduction to the class 15383b629a526e35ea3148b41dd39ccc

MINJI on the right and her FAGGOT LESBIAN WIFE HANNI on the left

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Well, it may serve you to know that I am writing a beautiful YURI fanfiction on AO3 What a Face

Recently, I've been planning Minji's assassination  affraid  If there is ever a day where I awake from my slumber, roll off of my couch and unlock my phone to see that she's dating a MAN?!??! I will be going to the airport with a bomb strapped to my chest. "Hey, Minji! Can you take my fanlette-" [BOOM!]

THAT'S THE SOUND OF SOUTH KOREA'S NATIONAL PRIDE BEING BOMBED INTO A BILLION PIECES OF FLESH AND BLOOD cheers cheers cheers

Alright, haha! Hopefully she would never break my #YURIFUL heart in such a way, right?!?! I hope she never makes me do it pale

Well, I'm doing all I can. Minji was recently crucified. I killed her and waited for her to rise from the tomb, as my God. I was both the Creator and Destroyer, laying the foundation for a New World. I remember nailing her to the cross. The blood soaking her hair and running down her face from the crown of thorns, the way her fingers jerked when her hands were being nailed to the cross… her ribs covered in open wounds from the beatings, her knees jolting at every strike of the nail driving through her feet. It was AWESOMESAUCE Laughing Laughing Laughing

What's That? You wish to know more about me? Here is an extract from my Steam bio!

20, k-pop fan (only the women), biracial, autistic, violent, recently divorced. my favourite k-pop girl is MINJI from newjeans. i really like her and if she turns to heterosexuality i will be committing suicide rabbit i am deeply in love with her and i often conceptualise The Mock. i'm a huge gock enthusiast and the Woke Left (majority of k-poptwt) will never silence me from prophecising and studying the concept of k-pop girlcock. it is the greatest study and contribution to mankind and we WILL win the space race. all of my favourite kpop girls will stand at the edge of the galaxy jaking their cocks and shooting hot ropes of cum into the Void and God will smile. my favourite video game is grand theft auto five. i really like trevor. his father never loved him, he struggles emotionally and often turns to violence. he also works as my dream profession, which is a drug trafficker and arms dealer. he's a wonderful man and i hope my daughter will be just like him. i love shoegaze. i also have an interest in fortnite and minecraft though they come in waves, powerful regardless. i wish i knew how to write. i have so many lessons to teach. i like music a lot. i listen to so many genres and i wish i could be a superstar in all of them. my dream life would be to be in a k-pop girl group so i could seduce other female idols and be the most ran through lesbian in the industry. i like to wear black graphic t-shirts and i wear shirts with bands i do not listen to because art should be free to all. i make art when the stars decide to align and it is usually a girl with black hair and bangs. i hate art it makes me want to kill myself. fuck AI art. fuck the development of technology. video game graphics peaked at skyrim. i love rap music and i think the world would be so sad without it. i hate your favourite rapper. i used to be good at valorant.

my vibes, if u even care.

ashkJLFLJKDFJBFWJKG EIM IM GONNA FUCKING KILLMYSELF IM GONNA DO IT THIS TIME

re:sara's introduction to the class GLWkfJIbEAAQv48?format=jpg&name=large

DHKLALDHJKFBHSFNXLCVJLKDW;'DWFK;'FHBSDO;NC['RKFHQEO2UIWHRSJBFSBFSJFBLDQWDIQWRH3RHI3R1RBPTUP3TB FUCK MY FAGGOT LIFE. WHO'S SHIRT IS THAT. I'VE NEVER SEEN HER WEAR THAT B4, SO MAYBE SHE JUST WENT SHOPPING RECENTLY OR NEVER WORE IT IN PUBLIC BEFORE. I HOPE SHE'S NOT TALKING TO OTHER LESBIANS. FUCK MY FAGGOT LIFE SERIOUSLY. OK. OK WHATEVER.

OK SORRY, BACK TO ME. here is my face reveal! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

re:sara's introduction to the class B7776cae01eaefe4fb7c0f5dcfa45d45

minji
minji

CandyPoints : 211

Character sheet
Name: minji's gf
Race: racing to minji's heart
Class: minji bear scientology
Alignment: minji-romantic
HP:
re:sara's introduction to the class Left_bar_bleue25/25re:sara's introduction to the class Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down