The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Alpha has arrived....

3 posters

Go down

the Alpha has arrived.... Empty the Alpha has arrived....

Post by direpadfoot Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:35 am

Pads into the room, snarling loudly.

the Alpha has arrived.... Tumblr_nwx3d4jiKz1uyoa2mo1_640

My name is FENRIS.

I am a HELLHOUND.... Before you say anything about them not existing... Its just cuz you've never SEEN THEM... We hide in the SHADOWS.... you wouldn't GET IT....

heyyy >: P are you being mean again fenris.??? haha ignore him!! my names warg!! heheh :3 we're just a furry but sometimes fenris gets a bit too crazy xDD we're jus here 2 hav fun tho !!! so pleased to make ur acquaintances!! lets have a PAW-some time tg!!! XDD :3

the Alpha has arrived.... Wolf-howl

Grrr...... WARG! Go back TO THE CAGE... We'll talk about this later....

the Alpha has arrived.... 4f3bc40bc7007a699bbcf6078cf16b9c

heheh ok :3 anyway since we're 2 wolfies, u cn jus call us Kindred. xD i think das easier :3 fenris might get mad but hes a beeeeg softie :3 so dnt wrry abt it !! x3 akshewally might be ez'r to jus let kindred talk !! das jus when we r in sync xD cmon fenris !! cmeeeereee ;;333cc

the Alpha has arrived.... D7l92uu-93671fd4-a86e-4b77-a441-def676821f68.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIyZjNhNGVlLWRhOGEtNDJmNC1hMGMxLTlmZWQxOTdmZTQ1M1wvZDdsOTJ1dS05MzY3MWZkNC1hODZlLTRiNzctYTQ0MS1kZWY2NzY4MjFmNjguZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

NO.... GET OFF.... GRRRR...... FINE!!!

the Alpha has arrived.... Wolf-hugs-v0-2nafjmy14j1a1

The two wolves interlock, and a bright light appears... their black and white selves meld together, before formulating a new creature, a new beautiful large canine, who has black and white fur that shimmers in the beautiful sunlight overhead. The wolf lifts its muzzle, shaking its glorious fur with its maw hanging open afterward; the yellow blue orbs are crisp and bright as they absorb its surroundings, with its audits perking as it intakes its surroundings.

Hello. I am Kindred.. It's wonderful to meet you all. I hope we can get along well. I am sorry that you had to see my two personalities in such a manner... But I hope that you will allow us to interact with you as it were. I am usually in control, though sometimes with harsh emotions, I tend to split apart and those two will have a whole run of the place... For what it's worth, I like to draw -- if anyone is interested in seeing my art, I can show you. My commission rates are quite fair I think. I also do free shade posing and I do requests for Warrior Cat OC designs.

See you around. May the stars light your path.

the Alpha has arrived.... 66f754901f2591a025fd27d027d08725

Last edited by direpadfoot on Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
direpadfoot
direpadfoot

CandyPoints : 192

Character sheet
Name: FENRIS / warg :3 / Kindred
Race: Canines
Class: HELLHOUND
Alignment: CHAOTIC NEUTRAL // I Am A Seeker Of Worlds.
HP:
the Alpha has arrived.... Left_bar_bleue3/2the Alpha has arrived.... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/2)

ishtarfan39 and xX_FoxFreak4Jesus_Xx liked this post!

Back to top Go down

the Alpha has arrived.... Empty Re: the Alpha has arrived....

Post by ishtarfan39 Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:42 am

woah!!! i love wolves my dad has a pet dog and his name is rusty and sometimes we go outside and play fetch with a tennis ball that we keep in a box in the backyard!!! rendeer cheers cheers glad to meet you!!!!!!!! have fun playing fetch with the forum1!!!!!

p.s. check out this dog gif i found!! Razz Razz

the Alpha has arrived.... Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eq9w22f903b85v6vc28biwntuawa5n0otbw3gnaf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 292

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
the Alpha has arrived.... Left_bar_bleue1/2the Alpha has arrived.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by direpadfoot Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:47 am

ishtarfan39 wrote:woah!!! i love wolves my dad has a pet dog and his name is rusty and sometimes we go outside and play fetch with a tennis ball that we keep in a box in the backyard!!! rendeer cheers cheers glad to meet you!!!!!!!! have fun playing fetch with the forum1!!!!!

p.s. check out this dog gif i found!!  Razz  Razz

the Alpha has arrived.... Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eq9w22f903b85v6vc28biwntuawa5n0otbw3gnaf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy

HEYYY DAS REAL COOL :333 rusty sounds PAWSOME!! XD fetch is fun :3 i like runnin after balls x333c itz gud exercis1! thx!! mayb u cn play wit us owo

p.s. das a PAWSOM gif !! thx for sharing !!!  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

the Alpha has arrived.... 9fb1961400b25ed79679be338bba2cf032ca0a18
direpadfoot
direpadfoot

Character sheet
Name: FENRIS / warg :3 / Kindred
Race: Canines
Class: HELLHOUND
Alignment: CHAOTIC NEUTRAL // I Am A Seeker Of Worlds.
HP:
the Alpha has arrived.... Left_bar_bleue3/2the Alpha has arrived.... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/2)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_FoxFreak4Jesus_Xx Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:59 am

direpadfoot wrote:Pads into the room, snarling loudly.

the Alpha has arrived.... Tumblr_nwx3d4jiKz1uyoa2mo1_640

My name is FENRIS.

I am a HELLHOUND.... Before you say anything about them not existing... Its just cuz you've never SEEN THEM... We hide in the SHADOWS.... you wouldn't GET IT....

heyyy >: P are you being mean again fenris.??? haha ignore him!! my names warg!! heheh :3 we're just a furry but sometimes fenris gets a bit too crazy xDD we're jus here 2 hav fun tho !!! so pleased to make ur acquaintances!! lets have a PAW-some time tg!!! XDD :3

the Alpha has arrived.... Wolf-howl

Grrr...... WARG! Go back TO THE CAGE... We'll talk about this later....

the Alpha has arrived.... 4f3bc40bc7007a699bbcf6078cf16b9c

heheh ok :3 anyway since we're 2 wolfies, u cn jus call us Kindred. xD i think das easier :3 fenris might get mad but hes a beeeeg softie :3 so dnt wrry abt it !! x3 akshewally might be ez'r to jus let kindred talk !! das jus when we r in sync xD cmon fenris !! cmeeeereee ;;333cc

the Alpha has arrived.... D7l92uu-93671fd4-a86e-4b77-a441-def676821f68.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIyZjNhNGVlLWRhOGEtNDJmNC1hMGMxLTlmZWQxOTdmZTQ1M1wvZDdsOTJ1dS05MzY3MWZkNC1hODZlLTRiNzctYTQ0MS1kZWY2NzY4MjFmNjguZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

NO.... GET OFF.... GRRRR...... FINE!!!

the Alpha has arrived.... Wolf-hugs-v0-2nafjmy14j1a1

The two wolves interlock, and a bright light appears... their black and white selves meld together, before formulating a new creature, a new beautiful large canine, who has black and white fur that shimmers in the beautiful sunlight overhead. The wolf lifts its muzzle, shaking its glorious fur with its maw hanging open afterward; the yellow blue orbs are crisp and bright as they absorb its surroundings, with its audits perking as it intakes its surroundings.

Hello. I am Kindred.. It's wonderful to meet you all. I hope we can get along well. I am sorry that you had to see my two personalities in such a manner... But I hope that you will allow us to interact with you as it were. I am usually in control, though sometimes with harsh emotions, I tend to split apart and those two will have a whole run of the place... For what it's worth, I like to draw -- if anyone is interested in seeing my art, I can show you. My commission rates are quite fair I think. I also do free shade posing and I do requests for Warrior Cat OC designs.

See you around. May the stars light your path.

the Alpha has arrived.... 66f754901f2591a025fd27d027d08725

umm... who are you talking to (LOL)
and what do u think of fox, hmph!
xX_FoxFreak4Jesus_Xx
xX_FoxFreak4Jesus_Xx

Character sheet
Name: Fox McCloud
Race: Star Fox
Class: Space Fighter
Alignment: Lawful Good
HP:
the Alpha has arrived.... Left_bar_bleue255/20the Alpha has arrived.... Empty_bar_bleue  (255/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down