The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived)

3 posters

Go down

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty 1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived)

Post by morvban398 Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:31 am

hello!!! its me, morven. otherwise known as rcd, ultra-slopmeister, slopdispenser, slop enthusiast, slop creator, slop consumer, slop genesis, mrs slop. mr slops wife. welcome to my page!!!!! i have many enthusiasts:

no.1!!!!

arts and crafts:]

• number 2

i like dunban. please dont ask me about it itas a snesitive subject. i dont know if i can forghive eli, he's erally been mean to me about the whole slop stuff. they dont really understand how much slop means to me, i think hes a damaged person so i dont hate her for it. i wld make him slop if i cld, i think tthat wld fix him. i message hima nd its like. "try my recipe boy" and he's like "i hate your recipe and i want to put a slopbullet in ur head" and im like "okayt"

did you hear that? only the viewers can, but eli is very cointrolling too:( "yuou have to keep the t at the end" he wont let me correct my mistakes, its really upsetting. im sorry im getting so emtoional i just can;t he

option c: sonic chronicles
Dark Brotherhood isn't an entirely bad game. In fact, for a first effort, it it's pretty commendable. The game takes the familiar characters and locales from the Sonic franchise, mixes them up in a story that - while starting off about as generic as possible - ramps up a bit near the halfway mark of the game, and delivers some impressive visuals despite some obvious gameplay flaws. For the hardest of hardcore Sonic fans out there that will be buying this game no matter what, they'll find some beautiful level construction (at least visually), some impressive cinematic moments, and lots of fan service. For everyone else though, it's nothing more than a lacking, extremely basic "starter RPG" package.

THIS GAME IS VERY, VERY PRETTY.

Sonic Chronicles is an all-touch game, so while you'll still be using the DS in the standard "top and bottom screen" position and not book form, you won't need to make use of a single button from the second you boot, to the moment you turn the game off. This makes interface section extremely easy to navigate, as touch response is strong, and the layouts are simple to click between, but it also makes for some sketchy character control, as Sonic is all about speed (something he sacrifices in this game), and will instead be following your cursor point as you slide around the screen. All in-game options are easy to get to, hiding behind a small pull-out menu in the bottom left of the screen, and any of your four party members can be switched with the tap of a button the game's top screen. Actions in the game can either be done by tapping on-screen icons, or, if you prefer, hitting either L or R shoulder buttons.

But while the layout, interface, and general look and feel of the game is strong (deceptively so, since screens and videos make this one look nothing less than excellent), the core experience just isn't there, and it's due mostly to an extremely basic core RPG desig1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-20080924021828631

number C:

slop.

i like slop a lot, i will start a recipe log on here of my favourite slop recipes. everyone but @scapeghost (formerly known as lifelettuce) will be allowed to view them

entry number D: eggbuttercheese slop1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) IMG_20231106_174843_064

thank you for viewing my apge!!!!! have a nice day and BLOSSOM DANCE!!!!  1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) 1f338  1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) 1f6af
morvban398
morvban398

CandyPoints : 298

Character sheet
Name: morven
Race: 7mph
Class: dunban
Alignment: wrap text
HP:
1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Left_bar_bleue103/1031 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty Re: 1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived)

Post by morvban398 Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:37 am

just a reminder eli is NOT allowed on this page. please keep an eye on this cage for she may get out at anytime:

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) 9k=
morvban398
morvban398

CandyPoints : 298

Character sheet
Name: morven
Race: 7mph
Class: dunban
Alignment: wrap text
HP:
1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Left_bar_bleue103/1031 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty Re: 1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived)

Post by ishtarfan39 Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:41 am

morvban398 wrote:hello!!! its me, morven. otherwise known as rcd, ultra-slopmeister, slopdispenser, slop enthusiast, slop creator, slop consumer, slop genesis, mrs slop. mr slops wife. welcome to my page!!!!! i have many enthusiasts:

no.1!!!!

arts and crafts:]

• number 2

i like dunban. please dont ask me about it itas a snesitive subject. i dont know if i can forghive eli, he's erally been mean to me about the whole slop stuff. they dont really understand how much slop means to me, i think hes a damaged person so i dont hate her for it. i wld make him slop if i cld, i think tthat wld fix him. i message hima nd its like. "try my recipe boy" and he's like "i hate your recipe and i want to put a slopbullet in ur head" and im like "okayt"

did you hear that? only the viewers can, but eli is very cointrolling too:( "yuou have to keep the t at the end" he wont let me correct my mistakes, its really upsetting. im sorry im getting so emtoional i just can;t he

option c: sonic chronicles
Dark Brotherhood isn't an entirely bad game. In fact, for a first effort, it it's pretty commendable. The game takes the familiar characters and locales from the Sonic franchise, mixes them up in a story that - while starting off about as generic as possible - ramps up a bit near the halfway mark of the game, and delivers some impressive visuals despite some obvious gameplay flaws. For the hardest of hardcore Sonic fans out there that will be buying this game no matter what, they'll find some beautiful level construction (at least visually), some impressive cinematic moments, and lots of fan service. For everyone else though, it's nothing more than a lacking, extremely basic "starter RPG" package.

THIS GAME IS VERY, VERY PRETTY.

Sonic Chronicles is an all-touch game, so while you'll still be using the DS in the standard "top and bottom screen" position and not book form, you won't need to make use of a single button from the second you boot, to the moment you turn the game off. This makes interface section extremely easy to navigate, as touch response is strong, and the layouts are simple to click between, but it also makes for some sketchy character control, as Sonic is all about speed (something he sacrifices in this game), and will instead be following your cursor point as you slide around the screen. All in-game options are easy to get to, hiding behind a small pull-out menu in the bottom left of the screen, and any of your four party members can be switched with the tap of a button the game's top screen. Actions in the game can either be done by tapping on-screen icons, or, if you prefer, hitting either L or R shoulder buttons.

But while the layout, interface, and general look and feel of the game is strong (deceptively so, since screens and videos make this one look nothing less than excellent), the core experience just isn't there, and it's due mostly to an extremely basic core RPG desig1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-20080924021828631

number C:

slop.

i like slop a lot, i will start a recipe log on here of my favourite slop recipes. everyone but @scapeghost (formerly known as lifelettuce) will be allowed to view them

entry number D: eggbuttercheese slop1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) IMG_20231106_174843_064

thank you for viewing my apge!!!!! have a nice day and BLOSSOM DANCE!!!!  1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) 1f338  1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) 1f6af

hey slop genesis, thanks for letting me know about the eli situation. No No No if this kind of bullying continues, olease PM me and i will see what i can do! cheers cheers

p.s. check out this crazy pic!
1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) EDQwNS5qcGc

BioWare had ideas for Sonic Chronicles 2 back in the day, but the sequel never materialized. However, lead designer Miles Holmes has now shared details about what the studio had in mind for the story.

For those that never played Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood on DS, that game actually ended with a cliffhanger. The sequel would have picked up right where things left off with Eggman taking over the world, and BioWare had planned certain plot points that would leave the door open to even more games.

Holmes shared the following in an interview with Did You Know Gaming:

“Picking it up from the cliffhanger, [Sonic and friends] come back and it’s now Eggman’s world, right? So that’s a little of a Back to the Future 2 kinda vibe. We talked about Skynet in Terminator 2, when you get to see the future, when you get to see [where] Kyle Reece is from, but now it’s all Eggman’s stuff. So in this case, Eggman unchecked by Sonic has been able to do what he’s always wanted to do and remake the world in his image. So a lot of the population’s been rounded up and they’re prisoners or they’re slaves or whatever. You’ve got Eggman’s machines in a very dystopic Terminator future. Part of that would’ve been the fun of getting to go to famous world landmarks and seeing them remade in this Eggman’s style, so going to Paris and seeing Eggman’s gear all over the Eiffel Tower, sort of watching down with a big eye or something like that […]”

Much of Sonic Chronicles 2 would have involved freeing populations to build an army to storm Eggman’s base and restore world order. But when players get to this point towards the end, Argus – a mega god teased in the first game – appears. Sonic and Eggman therefore team up to take him down.

In the past, Argus had been traveling the universe and locking up entire races that could be a threat to his existence. This was because an oracle told him that he’d die at the hands of a mortal. However, it would be shown in Sonic Chronicles 2 that the “prophecy” was a trick. Everything involving the oracle could play out in later entries, though as we know, SEGA and BioWare never made it past the first game.

As for why there were no sequels in the end, legal issues could be to blame. Former Archie head writer Ken Penders filed lawsuits as he believed certain characters were too similar to his creations in the Archie comics. Penders’s case was dismissed a couple of times, but it took a few years for the situation to be resolved.

You can check out the full video from Did You Know Gaming below on Sonic Chronicles 2 and other lost Sonic games.

ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 292

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Left_bar_bleue1/21 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

morvban398 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by scapeghost Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:47 am

1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Elidog10
scapeghost
scapeghost

CandyPoints : 208

Character sheet
Name: abusertron 9000
Race: abuser
Class: abuser
Alignment: abuse evil
HP:
1 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Left_bar_bleue24/251 morvillion cheers (i have arrived) Empty_bar_bleue  (24/25)

https://stopabuseforeveryone.org/

morvban398 hates this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down