The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minji today

2 posters

Go down

minji today Empty minji today

Post by minji Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:05 pm

HELLO MINJINATORS OF THE WORLD

GOODDAY KNIGHTS OF THE MINJI TABLE. TODAY WE WILL JOIN ARMS AS SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND OTHER AND CRUSADE PAST THE CASTLE WALLS OF TOKKITOWN AND INTO THE BATTLEFIELD.
WE FIGHT AGAINST ANTIS, SOLO STANS, STRAIGHT MALE TOKKIS, 30 YEAR OLD WOMEN, PEOPLE THAT WANT MINJI TO HAVE A FUCKASS BOB, PEOPLE THAT WANT HER TO HAVE GREEN HAIR, AND ALL OTHER THREATS TO THE TRANQUILITY OF THIS LAND. ALSO ONE DAY I WILL ACTUALLY KILL ALL OF YOU BECAUSE WHEN THE SUN SETS AND GOD'S WATCHFUL EYE CLOSES, MINJI IS MINE AND MINE ONLY. I CANNOT HAVE YOU OTHER THREATS STANDING IN THE WAY OF OUR LOVE. UNLESS YOU'VE CONFIRMED MY DEATH, KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR OWN BACK.

Today for our educational enrichment activities, please provide a photo of Minji next to a bear that closely resembles her likeness. This may allow you to climb our ranks faster for exclusive benefits and increased prosperity for you, your family and even more generations to come. 

Ask yourself these questions for today's Minji trivia!

1. What is Minji's favorite color?
2. Who is the other half of bbangsaz?
3. What song did Minji cover in her ByJeans and why?
4. How tall is Minji?
5. When is Minji's birthday?
6. What is Minji's bear friend's name?
7. What sandwich did Minji dislike in Chicago?

minji today F-ppnQqawAE7MDD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  <<< KYAAAAAAAAAA who else blushed,, >.<

ANSWERS:

1. Blue, 2. Hanni, 3. Stephanie Poetri - I Love You 3000 bcuz MHJ suggested it, 4. 5'7, 5. May 7th 2004, 6. Porter 7. Tuna Sandwich

If you got any of these wrong, KILL YOURSELF

minji today F_qT7oXa4AAvDpA?format=jpg&name=900x900

MINJI i will protect you.

minji
minji

CandyPoints : 221

Character sheet
Name: minji's gf
Race: racing to minji's heart
Class: minji bear scientology
Alignment: minji-romantic
HP:
minji today Left_bar_bleue25/25minji today Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

ishtarfan39 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down

minji today Empty Re: minji today

Post by ishtarfan39 Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:10 pm

minji wrote:
HELLO MINJINATORS OF THE WORLD

GOODDAY KNIGHTS OF THE MINJI TABLE. TODAY WE WILL JOIN ARMS AS SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND OTHER AND CRUSADE PAST THE CASTLE WALLS OF TOKKITOWN AND INTO THE BATTLEFIELD.
WE FIGHT AGAINST ANTIS, SOLO STANS, STRAIGHT MALE TOKKIS, 30 YEAR OLD WOMEN, PEOPLE THAT WANT MINJI TO HAVE A FUCKASS BOB, PEOPLE THAT WANT HER TO HAVE GREEN HAIR, AND ALL OTHER THREATS TO THE TRANQUILITY OF THIS LAND. ALSO ONE DAY I WILL ACTUALLY KILL ALL OF YOU BECAUSE WHEN THE SUN SETS AND GOD'S WATCHFUL EYE CLOSES, MINJI IS MINE AND MINE ONLY. I CANNOT HAVE YOU OTHER THREATS STANDING IN THE WAY OF OUR LOVE. UNLESS YOU'VE CONFIRMED MY DEATH, KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR OWN BACK.

Today for our educational enrichment activities, please provide a photo of Minji next to a bear that closely resembles her likeness. This may allow you to climb our ranks faster for exclusive benefits and increased prosperity for you, your family and even more generations to come. 

Ask yourself these questions for today's Minji trivia!

1. What is Minji's favorite color?
2. Who is the other half of bbangsaz?
3. What song did Minji cover in her ByJeans and why?
4. How tall is Minji?
5. When is Minji's birthday?
6. What is Minji's bear friend's name?
7. What sandwich did Minji dislike in Chicago?

minji today F-ppnQqawAE7MDD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  <<< KYAAAAAAAAAA who else blushed,, >.<

ANSWERS:

1. Blue, 2. Hanni, 3. Stephanie Poetri - I Love You 3000 bcuz MHJ suggested it, 4. 5'7, 5. May 7th 2004, 6. Porter 7. Tuna Sandwich

If you got any of these wrong, KILL YOURSELF

minji today F_qT7oXa4AAvDpA?format=jpg&name=900x900

MINJI i will protect you.

Basketball Basketball Basketball
minji today 220816-NewJeans-Minji-documents-1minji today Slider03
just doing my part!!!! afro afro lol! lol! lol!
ishtarfan39
ishtarfan39
Admin

CandyPoints : 292

Character sheet
Name: Fi
Race: 要請騎士
Class: Yuri Soldier
Alignment: Yuri Kingdom
HP:
minji today Left_bar_bleue1/2minji today Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

https://eserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down