The Official XBOX Gaming Forum
Welcome! You are in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! You are in the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CRUCIFIED MINJI

Go down

Quotes WE CRUCIFIED MINJI

Post by minji Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 pm

THE CRUCIFIXION OF MINJI

WE CRUCIFIED MINJI GLUSftoW0AEzwxv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

As you may know, I do not like her so we KILLED HER!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Inspired by Immaculate Misconception from Motionless in White >_< #EMO #REAL #ATHIEST #ANTIVIST

NORMALIZE TORTURING YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IN YOUR MIND OVER AND OVER EVERY DAY BECAUSE YOU JUST LIKE HER SO MUCH

I COMMONLY SEE PEOPLE TREATING THEIR FAV IDOL BOYS OR ANIME BOYS LIKE CREATURES THAT SHOULD BE KILLED BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE GIRLS THEY'RE LIKE

"AWW, MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL SHE'S SOOO CUTE, I LOVE HER!"

NO. TELL THESE GIRLS THEY NEED TO PULL THEIR DICK OUT AND SLAP THE TIP ON THE CAMERA AND STROKE IT SLOW LIKE A GOOD PUPPY

or good boy, lot's of sicko lesbians on AO3 are writing Yunjin fanfictions where she gets abused by Chaewon and called a good boy !!!

YUNJIN X CHAEWON GOOD BOY STEPSIBLING INCEST 30K WORDS CONSENSUAL NON CONSENT CONCENSUAL SOMNOPHILIA

FUCK THE LIBERALS AND WHAT THEY'VE TAKEN FROM ME.

I tried to be normal about Minji. I. TRIED. AND YOU KNOW WHERE THAT GOT ME?

CANCELLED

on  ELON'S INTERNET

BY THE WOKE

And so, I remain true to myself. I KNOW WHO I AM.

I'M JUST, A HOLE. I'VE NEVER KNOWN HOW TO LOVE A WOMAN WITHOUT LOVING THE BEST PART OF HER

bounce  HER PEANJITS bounce

WE CRUCIFIED MINJI F5ca3475666989a9e6bf01d4e204fffb
I love you, Minji.

I truly do, in ways both sincere and deranged. And because of this love and it's unfortunate parasocial nature, I must do what is right to my culture.

FANDOM CULTURE WILL NOT DIE WITH US.

I am bringing back FANFICTION, RPF and SHIPPING. The woke K-POP Community has shunned shippers. Just 12 years ago, we ran free. Soaring through the Wattpad and AO3 skies, writing ab0ut Louis Tomlinson helping Harry Styles out with his hard ons. Lauren Jauregui dicking Camila Cabello down in hospital beds. The Golden Age. Time has since lapped us, Minji. People don't want us to explore the potential of you and Hanni's relationship. BUT I WILL NOT COWER. I've seen your HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. The hand size difference. The way your love language with her is acts of service. I'VE SEEN THE WAY YOU KEEP HER HANDS CLOSE TO YOUR SKIN DURING PHONING LIVES. YOU AREN'T VERY SHY ABOUT IT, YOU FAGGOT. And I love you for it. I JUST LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, MINJI. You're the perfect gay girl. You were created to make women's ovaries explode worldwide. But I'm telling you now, NOBODY DESERVES YOU MORE THAN I DO. I CAN TREAT YOU RIGHT. I CAN SWALLOW TWO LARGE CAPSULE PILLS WITHOUT WATER, MINJI. YOU NEED SOMEONE WITH THIS SKILLSET AND I AM HERE TO PROVIDE.

Minji, I remember the first thing I ever posted about you. I said "SHE SHOULD KILL HERSELF, WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE UGLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?" And maybe I mean it. But you are not allowed to die by hands other than mine. As long as I am alive I can arrange this. It won't be easy but it will be an act of passion that goes down in history books. They'll remember you like Selena. But I would never shoot you, I'd never kill you in a way that'd leave an ugly corpse. I just love you too much for that.

I wanted you from the start and BADLY. But how could I say such things? You were always such a sweetheart. And you still are! Maybe the 10 days between our births intimidated me, I'd never loved a younger woman before. But I was born premature, and if I was in the womb for a full term, you would've been older. Crazy, right? You were probably conceived before I was. I think my soul returned from Tartarus because I felt ice in the wind after you departed to Earth. And I followed you. And I always will. I wonder which one of us is going to die first. I don't want it to be me. I hope it's you. Because I'll follow you immediately. It's the only choice I have, if I were to die first then you'd continue to live without me. You'll live your remaining years with a feeling in your mind like you've forgotten something, and you'll wrack your brain trying to remember, but it's just your soul grieving mine. You wouldn't even really be able to live without me. Our souls are intertwined, you see. We're like magnets, pulling from opposite directions to keep things in balance. If we came too close, our ends would meet violently and sharp, crushing everything between us. Minji, we were made to only know each other in tragedy. Car crashes, hunter and prey, surgeon and dying patient, looking at each other through the sights of a rifle, enemies from nations at war, at some point you must've been a butterfly and I was but a child, curious to see how you'd look after I ripped off your wings. I'm sorry, I know it must've hurt. Even at the beginning of time when God created Hell to extradite Lucifer, it was your hand that I let go of, I watched you fall from the clouds into the abyss. I smiled, you were beautiful even then. I watched your wings burn as you fell faster and faster. Once we were together in death, we died in shipwrecks damned by the same rock, you in the Summer and I in the Spring, my bones lay in yours to this day. I can't wait to find out how Fate will dispose of us in this lifetime, Minji. I love you. I love you and I love you and I love you.

WE CRUCIFIED MINJI 239388fdbfa830eda96a082faf36dbc3

Goodbye, Minji.
minji
minji

CandyPoints : 210

Character sheet
Name: minji's gf
Race: racing to minji's heart
Class: minji bear scientology
Alignment: minji-romantic
HP:
WE CRUCIFIED MINJI Left_bar_bleue25/25WE CRUCIFIED MINJI Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

morvban398 enjoyed this post!

Back to top Go down